Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Sunset Silhouette


A rooftop sunset on offer today. A shot from last week, as there wasn't much sun about today.

The nights are also rapidly drawing in now, and the clocks go back by an hour later this month and it will be dark at about 4pm. I can't say that I'm looking forward to it. I think that I must suffer from Seasonal Affected Disorder.

I think that if I had the money, I would spend half the year in England and the other half in sunnier climbs. I know that Gail would like that too.

But for now we both have to stay in Nottingham and face the cold, dark days together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.