Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 30 December 2013

Oscar


Our, not so little cat Oscar is so photogenic.  Especially when he strikes a pose, like he did here, while relaxing in his comfy bed.

Gail & I were in the hallway when I noticed him laying in a position that was just crying out to be taken. So I quickly grabbed my camera, which incidentally had the 45mm f1.8 lens already attached, and laid it on the floor.  I took a couple of shots, then edged the camera a bit nearer, as I didn't want to scare Oscar so he runs away.

A couple more clicks, then a little bit nearer, few clicks more and I got the shot I wanted; Oscar posing like a lion or the Sphinx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.