Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Review Of The Year - July & August


The summer wasn't too bad with the sunny weather. Although it was rather cloudy when I went to London for the day in July. Besides taking my favourite 45mm lens, I took along my Samyang fisheye lens. It worked very well on this unusual shot of the BT Tower.

August saw me spending the day at Tank Mania in Leicestershire, with some other photographers and a load of models. It was quite a muddy day, and three of the models decided to get down and dirty in a large muddy and very deep puddle. I prefer my models to be armed and dangerous like Kat here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.