Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Snow White At Christmas


It's not everyday that you come face to face with a genuine movie star. But today I did, as I knew he was waiting in the reception area of the BBC building on London Road.

He wasn't particularly waiting for me. In fact he was there to welcome anyone that had come along to the studios to say hello.

He seemed genuinely pleased to see me, and gave a smile and a wave of his arm, while I took his portrait.

If you fancy seeing Nottingham's newest film star in action in his special Christmas film, here's  a WEBLINK to the BBC Nottingham page. The film also features a friend of mine called Tim, who is Nottingham's official Robin Hood and appears in full costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.