Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Art Imitating Life


Passing through the Old Market Square at lunchtime, I saw these two ladies; one of which was sketching out with chalks a picture of the Council House.

So I stopped and said hello, and asked if I could take a photo of the picture. The artist looked a little bemused, so I explained that I did this photo blog, and that I wanted to take the picture with the real Council House in the background.

She said yes, but be quick as she was very cold and was actually in the process of packing up for the day. I think her friend had already done that, as there was no easel to be seen, just a large bag on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.