Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 3 January 2014

Faster Than The Speed Of Night


I haven't done any car light trails for quite a while now, and as there's little to photograph at the moment, I thought I would have another go.

So I stopped along University Boulevard on my way home and shot a few frames. Sadly, still being the holidays, there wasn't that many cars on the road, even at 6pm. Still I don't think this one of a 4x4 is too bad.

The boulevard is currently in a mess as it's where the new tramline is going. So there are traffic cones everywhere. They have realigned the road slightly and put a long strip of concrete blocks like a wall, so I was able to perch my camera on there, at just about the right height for the headlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.