Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 12 January 2014

Six Strings And A Pint Of Beer



My first gig shoot of the year, and also for the musician in question; Dave Mitchell. It was also my first visit to the Lincolnshire Poacher where Dave was playing.

Dave is a good friend, so not only did I go to take photos, but also to support him. There was also a number of neighbours there as well, as he used to live on the same street as us, before sadly having to leave.

Dave had obviously practiced quite hard as he was very good and the whole audience enjoyed his two sets. On some songs he was accompanied by a guitarist called Phil. He was very good too.

One of the songs that Dave covered was Stan Rogers' Lock Keeper's song. So I thought I would share the original song with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.