Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 23 January 2014

Bookworm


When I was taking photos of the parade on Monday, I bumped into a fellow photographer that I know and who is a regular visitor to these shores. We had a chat while I was taking some pictures. I had not seen her or her husband for a while now.

I noticed that she had this rather interesting bag round her shoulder, so of course I just had to take a photo of it.

I will have to ask the next time I see her whether she is rather partial to reading.

If you didn't know (I didn't) the quote comes from one of Alcott's novels called Work, which was published in 1873.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.