Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 27 January 2014

Jones The Hops


I picked up a couple of new beers at the weekend from one of the local stores that I visit.

The labels intrigued me at first; especially the Organ Morgan one, as I remember how pronounced Richard Burton spoke the name, in the play for voices; Under Milk Wood by Dylan Thomas of course. And yes they are Welsh beers, brewed in Cardiff no less.

The Organ beer was very tasty, and I am looking forward to savouring 'Jack Black', as I am quite partial to the darker beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.