Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 19 January 2014

Passing Strangers


One of the so-called rules of photography is that you're not meant to shoot into the sun, but rules are meant to be broken, especially those that are to do with photography.

The sun was very bright when I shot this at lunchtime, and I like the way that it has made the road shimmer, like it was wet with rain.

Yes, I've tweaked it a bit in Lightroom, but only to enhance the silhouettes and to turn it to monochrome.

I'm intrigued as to why the person is walking in the road, especially with some cars that are heading towards them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.