Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 9 January 2014

Cool Reflection


We had another torrential rainfall last night. It seemed to last for hours, so I was expecting a fair bit of water around this morning on my way to work.

I was surprised that it was sunny though, and so did my first cycle ride through Highfields of 2014, to see what things were like, as I had not been round for a couple of months.

Of course there was plenty of big puddles about, but I decided to take a photo of this one. Of course the reflection of the bench helped, but I also like it that you can see the blue sky mirrored in the water, and the trees acting as a natural frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.