Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 1 March 2009

Negative Equity



It's been quite a sunny day today. Hopefully the first of many this year. So Gail and I went on our bikes to a local park, which is next to the university. Poor Gail struggled a bit, as she's not been on her bike for nearly a year. I on the otherhand, use it almost everyday, as I cycle to work. So while my wifey was getting her breath back, I took a few photos of one of the main university buildings. As the sun was going down, the building was getting into shadow, so a bit of tweaking in my digital darkroom finished the job off and added a 1940's style boarder.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful shot! Very romantic.

    Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comment. Come back tomorrow!


    joy
    A Pinay In England
    Your Love Coach
    I, Woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love some of those border effects you can get with even basic software. Yep, that window cleaning act was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. If he works for a company they should be ashamed of themselves, and may well find themselves prosecuted after a nasty accident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish;on the beautiful side of spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the border it resembles an old postcard. Like the effect.Nicely done on the silhouette too whwichever bit was tweaked. Hammer Horror!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.