Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 31 December 2007

Countdown To Picture Of The Year - 2


Greens Windmill in Sneinton appeared on May 5th. I remember taking a few disappointing shots when it was overcast. But as I was leaving the park, the sun came out, so I returned and took some more. I like windmills and lighthouses, but as I live about 60 miles from the nearest coast, I'm unlikely to see one in the middle of the big city. Mind you, that could be said of windmills. But as you can see, Nottingham has one!

6 comments:

  1. That's a nice one Mr. Quixote!

    I'd like to wish you well for 2008 too, Happy New Year!
    from South Shields Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new Year! May 2008 be as photographically exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice windmill Gailsman.
    Wishing you and all your family a very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year gailsman! nice to be back to the peaceful beeston! great picture of a windmill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mes meilleurs voeux en cette année 2008.
    My best wishes in the year 2008.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.