Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 6 December 2007

Governing By Night


Hi everyone I'm back from my jaunt down south.

I have been to Luton for a couple of days for work. Naturally I took my camera and snapped away in my spare time. Although it's supposed to be Nottingham Daily Photo, I have to show you Luton's town hall at night. It's a typical Victorian building with high ceilings and marble floors. The clock works and 'dongs' every 15 minutes. I have to go back next week & will ask if I can go up the tower.

6 comments:

  1. Nice photo. hope you get to go up the tower, the photo would be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:03 pm

    Welcome back! That looks far too grand to be Luton! ;)

    Jackie
    Glasgow Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back --er -- Gailsman. lol.
    That really is a good photo there.
    All ready for Xmas then.


    The story continues in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very beautiful building. I can see that fairy lights isn't at the top of their agenda, too.

    joy
    Norwich Daily Photo
    The Goddess In You
    Your Love Coach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it "dong" at night as well? I guess nobody sleeps in that building.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how pretty! it dongs every 15 minutes though?? isn't that too often and too loud??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.