Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 19 December 2007

Whizzed Over Land from Switzerland.


I'm back from my little jaunt with my darling Gail to Switzerland. I was a bit disheartened to find that the weather was just the same in Geneva as we had left it in England; cold, windy & dull. Never mind, we had a great time & of course I took lots of photos. Some of which I'll be showing you over the next few days. This will give me time to get some new pictures from Nottingham.

The first shot is of the old town next to the lake, with mist and snow covered mountains watching over things.

5 comments:

  1. welcome back! what a beautiful picture! yes it looks cold... and yes i should change my major to cooking, or better yet, eating! it's the uk's fault, you have too much delicious food in this country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ...yes ... sure looks like Manchester in the Summer ...

    Need yer wellies lad !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home. Glad you and Gail had a goodtime. Nice photo, love the snowy, cloudy mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:26 pm

    I really like this picture - fantastic stuff. Snow, cloud, water, architecture - plenty to keep the viewer interested :)

    Jackie
    Glasgow Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very good shot. There's a feel of space and serenity.

    Please forgive me if my visit to you blog in the next couple of weeks will be slightly intermittent, as I am home in Manila spending some lovely time with my closest and dearest, while basking in the sun. Your visits to my blog/s, however, are much appreciated!

    joy
    Norwich Daily Photo
    The Goddess In You
    Your Love Coach

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.