Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 7 February 2009

The Blizzard Of Oz


Couldn't resist the title. Although actually Australia is in the middle of a heatwave and sadly a few fires have started. But the UK still struggles on with the white stuff. It's been cold, but sunny today. More snow is predicted in the next day or so. The news is full of weather stories, which I suppose makes a change from bankruptcies and redundancies.
This was my street on Thursday. If the car registrations were obscured, it could be Switzerland, Canada or Sweden.

5 comments:

  1. Yes indeedy! It DOES look a bit like Canada. ;-) Hope yo don't get too much snow as we hear (on Canadian TV) that it really slows you down over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks quite magical even tho I know much came to a standstill.

    Thanks for comments on MC. I will look for one of those 6 Bugatti's - probably all hidden in underground carparks. I do have a Gemballa for you shortly but of course not in the Bugatti category!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a familiar scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit I thought it was non UK in the portal before I saw the name! Wonderful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was expecting Ozzie Osbourne to show up. Anywere but here it seems for this scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.