Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 14 February 2009

Hearts And Minds


Today is the day when confectioners, florists, card makers and restaurateurs rub their hands with glee and hear their tills ringing loudly.

Yes it's Valentines Day.

I think most followers of this site know I'm a bit of an old softie when it comes to my special Gail, and of course she got a card, a present and we've just come back from the cinema, where we saw Bolt. Which incidentally I can thoroughly recommend.

I took this photo last night, and thought it would be ideal for all you romantics out there.

3 comments:

  1. The balloon is the perfect splash of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is weird. Heart on your sleeve is one thing but this
    going too far. Seriously excellent timing for the illusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted a red heart with black and white too! Yours is better though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.