Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 22 February 2009

Hairy Beret


I know the title sounds like the Oscar winning actress, but I couldn't resist it for this photo of a young lady in her natty hat.

I understand the English translation of the writing is "life is beautiful", which is a good philosophy, but unfortunately for some it isn't. Without going through all the corny sayings, I guess we have to make the most of our lives, even though it might feel rubbish at times.

May you all have a great week, in whatever you will be doing.

6 comments:

  1. I actually did read that as the bond girl. Nice thoughts and a well timed Parisian stle image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the feel of where she is heading...
    Yea..I do beleive it is mostly beautiful with rubbish tossed in here and there!
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:52 am

    Probably should be 'life can be beautiful'. Unusual in an English street - no wonder you clicked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great shot, Gail's Man and so right in B and W.

    Left responses for you on both Menton DP and Monte Carlo DP...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo! Love the post and I love the hat too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely chappeau!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.