Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 13 February 2009

Skipping The Light Fandango


I haven't done a musical title in a while, so here's a variation of the first line from "A Whiter Shade Of Pale", by Procol Harum. It's quite apt in a way as tonight was 'Light Night' in Nottingham; where buildings are illuminated and lots of entertainment takes place around the city.

Here's my artistic interpretation of some morris dancers down by the Trip, who were shaking their sticks and bells by moonlight. I'd never seen morris dancers during the day, so seeing them at night was certainly unusual.

2 comments:

  1. Great shot! I love morris dancers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think this is the Dolphin Morris men. Wonderful pic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.