Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 21 February 2009

Well Done Steaks Only


There was a fire at this city centre restaurant the other night. Fortunately no one was hurt. Quite a few fire engines were involved and they blocked off the surrounding roads while they contained the fire.

Apparently it was quite a popular eatery, although I've not been in myself, as I don't eat red meat. I've past it many times and enjoyed looking at the record covers they would put in the window as a display.

Workmen are in there now clearing out the rubbish and making it ready for a re-fit. The owner hopes to re-open in a few weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.