Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 11 May 2009

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel


Like Babooshka on the Isle of Man, my photographic cupboard is also empty and so I am having to show one from the archive. This was taken a while ago in Bury St Edmunds. It is of a corridor in the main church. All I've done is added a bit of shadow to bring out the wall lights.

Hopefully I'll find something new to show you on Wednesday, as tomorrow is Travel Tuesday, when we get to show a snap of somewhere that we've been to.

5 comments:

  1. Well, it's a wonderful photo and I am so glad you choose to share it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bloody Babooshka woman really does my head in! Give me a buried in the cupboard of virtual archive dust anytime. Glorius golden pathway. At least you strive to show a beautiful image, unlike Babooshka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Into the light, the perspective draws us into the image. What an intriguing photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice. Perfect archive photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:21 am

    I love the perspective of this image. You did mentioned that it is a corridor in the main church.

    It's beautiful and yet... it feels like something is just lurking beyond my vision. I think I have read to many ghost stories in my lifetime. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.