Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 13 May 2009

A Picture Paints A Thousand Words


Today marks Nottingham Daily Photo's 1000th entry. When I started it over three years ago, I never knew that I would reach this milestone. I would have got here a bit sooner if I hadn't had Internet problems which stopped me posting. But here we are and so it's cake all round. I like to think my photographic skills have improved, and I'm certainly doing more street shots now. Hopefully I'll still continue to entertain you all with my pictures, insightful writing and terrible puns.

And thanks to everyone who visits and leaves a message or comment. They are always welcome and makes what I am doing worthwhile. Big hugs to Babooshka, Jilly and Sally, and a warm handshake to Gerard, Imac and Uncle Abe for putting up with me for so long.

7 comments:

  1. What a great collage and what a feat - 1000 entries. Well done, Gail's Man. I trust you will be opening the champers tonight! Look forward to seeing you both in Monte Carlo in the not too distant future, I hope. Thanks for the hugs and here's one back and thanks for the comments too - so much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for brightening up my day. Love your view on life, both pics and words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww shucks - you're not so bad your self my friend GM.

    Congrats to 1000th post, its a great mile stone to reach.
    Ive just hit the 900+,lol.

    And what better way to celebrate than to post a collection of past piccies.
    Im feeling rusty today.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1000th post! Wow! many, many congratulations to you.

    Now I'll have my slice of cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to see you hug Gerald! Humongous congratulations on 1000th post. I'll have a JD with my cake(any excuse) and raise both to you. Marvellous blog both photography
    (yes photography) and the amusing text and long may you continue. Still like the singer shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. That's a milestone worthy of big celebrations.Keep em coming

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1000 posts is some milestone, very well done. Heres to the next 1000.
    Cheers, Paul

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.