Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday, 13 May 2009

A Picture Paints A Thousand Words


Today marks Nottingham Daily Photo's 1000th entry. When I started it over three years ago, I never knew that I would reach this milestone. I would have got here a bit sooner if I hadn't had Internet problems which stopped me posting. But here we are and so it's cake all round. I like to think my photographic skills have improved, and I'm certainly doing more street shots now. Hopefully I'll still continue to entertain you all with my pictures, insightful writing and terrible puns.

And thanks to everyone who visits and leaves a message or comment. They are always welcome and makes what I am doing worthwhile. Big hugs to Babooshka, Jilly and Sally, and a warm handshake to Gerard, Imac and Uncle Abe for putting up with me for so long.