Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 18 May 2009

You Should See The Size Of The Van That Brings The Sugar!


I can't remember whether I read it on here, or on Flickr, but someone mentioned Ringtons home delivered teas. It might have been Imac or Gerald. I promised whoever it was that I would try and get a photo of said delivery van.

It must have been about 3 or 4 months ago since I last saw it. So was quite pleased that I came across it again late last week. I'm actually surprised that they are still going, after all most people get their tea bags from the supermarket. And what a vast choice is on offer these days. I tend to go for green tea or Earl Grey.For those of you that are so inclined, use your mouse and go visit their website and see what's on offer. And if you're feeling really flush, why not place an order!

5 comments:

  1. I cant remember but we have Ringtons tea, its a great taste in tea and you cant but in shops.
    Great shot GM.

    Once you have tried Ringtons, you wont want to but shop tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. twas indeed I who mentioned Ringtons delivering tea - it was in the 60s when it was done though so I'm gobsmacked to see them still doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:17 pm

    Speaking of gibsmacked...

    Gobsmacked

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more of a coffee drinker, but I do enjoy a good cup of Earl Grey as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of home delivered Teas. In this day and age this defiant little van needs to be applauded.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.