Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 28 June 2009

Charge Of The Light Brigade


Today I went to Wollaton Park, as this weekend has been commemorating our armed forces which was previously known as veteran's weekend. There were alsorts of things to look at, and of course photograph.

I went last year and quite enjoyed it. You may remember the photos I blogged. If not, why not go back in time and have a look. I didn't see these cavalry horses last year, so it was something new. Although I'm not really an equine fan.

I'd like to dedicate this entry to our blogging friend in Iran. I tried to register my interest, but had problems logging on, so alas not that many people will get to see it. So if you have read this, perhaps you could spread the word around our community.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day you both had.
    Good shot tooGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dads Army on horseback! Lol!

    Don't know if you heard but 'A' is now home, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marley you bad boy! Onward, Onward. Think the whole system crashed under the weight of the A posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the looks on their faces. Great capture! They look so serious but I am sure they are having a great time!!!


    -Krise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.