Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 27 June 2009

A Comic Turn Of Page


I have been a fan of the comic writings of PG Wodehouse for many years now, and probably just about read them all. I would say that Summer Lightening is my favourite and very funny. So I was quite delighted to see this display of some of his various novels on sale in the city's Oxfam shop. I didn't buy any, as I have far too many books as it is, together with records, videos and magazines. Gail often moans at me, and sometimes I have to smuggle some in. But please don't let on to her!

2 comments:

  1. Not read any of his books, but I guess they are good.

    No rants here.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss a lot of things about Nottingham... including Oxfam Books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.