Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 6 June 2009

Ghost In The Machine


Wondering whether I should post another photo of Clifton Hall, I looked through some more photos that I had taken and thought this one of the church opposite reflected in in window would do.
Looking closely at it, I noticed a white shape in the top right hand side pane. It is probably something either in the room, or something on the church, but to me it looks like a skull or ghostly face. I can honestly say that I haven't doctored this photo at all, other than improving the sharpness & contrast. I took 10 photos altogether & this mysterious shape appears on 8 of them, even though I was standing in the same spot. Strange eh?

4 comments:

  1. It's a ghost. I will choose to believe this and you won't talk me out of it. Cathy Linton obviously looking for Heathcliffe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ?? imagination?? who knows whats about ?? time lines getting crossed ect.??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.