Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday, 24 June 2009

We Are Not Alone


I have been a bit busy the last couple of days, so have not had the time to blog, although I have created the entries. So please read back.

As you may remember, Gail and I saw 4 UFOs in the sky over Beeston on Saturday night. Not helicopters or planes, as they were hovering too close together and no noise. I managed to take a couple of poor quality images before my camera stopped working. I don't know why, as the battery was fully charged and plenty of space on the memory card. I haven't had any real problems with the FZ18 since I got it. I can only assume that some sort of jamming device had been activated so my camera wouldn't take any pictures. Wonder if the same problem would of occurred with a manual film camera? Anyway I am showing you the closer photo for what its worth. You may think its a car headlight, a torch or something created in Photoshop, but I can honestly say to you that it really happened.