Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 24 June 2009

We Are Not Alone


I have been a bit busy the last couple of days, so have not had the time to blog, although I have created the entries. So please read back.

As you may remember, Gail and I saw 4 UFOs in the sky over Beeston on Saturday night. Not helicopters or planes, as they were hovering too close together and no noise. I managed to take a couple of poor quality images before my camera stopped working. I don't know why, as the battery was fully charged and plenty of space on the memory card. I haven't had any real problems with the FZ18 since I got it. I can only assume that some sort of jamming device had been activated so my camera wouldn't take any pictures. Wonder if the same problem would of occurred with a manual film camera? Anyway I am showing you the closer photo for what its worth. You may think its a car headlight, a torch or something created in Photoshop, but I can honestly say to you that it really happened.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:13 pm

    Spooky. Where did they go after you'd taken this pic?

    And did any of them appear to have banners saying "We Don't Want Tesco in Beeston"...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky, but years and years ago, Tennager to be right I saw lights in the sky, but sadly no pics.
    My theory is People from our future are checking up on us, whats yours??

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no doubt about it. Weird. Just have a nice hot chocolate and wait for those aliens.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.