Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 1 June 2009

Things That Go Bump In The Night - Episode One


As it was a lovely sunny afternoon on Saturday, Gail and I decided to go for a walk along the canal. It's always nice down there watching the narrowboats chugging along, or their owners pottering about on them, or just seeing other people walking by. Gail decided to bring her camera along and took a few pictures. Some of me larking about.

Whilst looking at the view, Gail pointed to a large building on the horizon and asked what and where it was. I said that I didn't know, but as it was big it looked like an old people's home or a hotel.

So we got back in the car and went on an adventure to see if we could find it.

1 comment:

  1. Are we having a Shining moment? I'm intrigued and full of Gothic horror now. Tell me it's haunted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.