Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 23 October 2009

Being Thin Can Get You A Fat Wallet


There was some action today at the hotel. The slimming and fitness guru Rosemary Conley was holding a convention for all the franchisees of her company. There was over 200 women all signing in and filing into the room opposite, making a lot of noise with their chatter. They were mostly young and rather attractive. It's a good thing I'm happily married, otherwise I might have got into a bit of mischief!

whilst queuing up for lunch, I was behind Rosemary's official photographer. 3 Canon's round his neck. I asked him if she had left, he said no, as she was doing some more presenting in the afternoon. Although our conference was over, I hung around to see if I could take a shot of her.

2 comments:

  1. Success then - my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. abstract - re "3 Canon's round his neck".
    At my wedding a few years ago I got an accomplished and talented friend to do the photography.
    One of the kids asked him " Why have you got 3 cameras round your neck?"
    Dave said "Cos I can't afford 4!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.