Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Show And Tell


As hopefully you all know I have a Flickr page, and often post photos on there that are different to what you see on here. A few weeks ago, someone asked for photographs for a new website that was starting. It's main aim would be to promote events, musicians and artists in Nottingham.
Some Flickr members were a bit negative towards the idea, but I am always happy to see my pictures elsewhere. Through consent though, and not theft!
So submitted a few. I looked this morning, and found that one had been used. The website is called Creative Nottingham. Here's the link, so you can see the site yourself. My picture, like all the others pop up randomly. And here's the full photo. Which you may have seen before.

2 comments:

  1. I love it. I think it's good that you have the opportunity for you pictures to be seen by more people. Congratulations on your photo being used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:57 pm

    Interesting site and a novel use of your image. I didn't realise that so much creative stuff was going on in the city.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.