Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 8 October 2009

Not Quite A Blue Moon


It was bread and jam for me tonight as Gail had gone out with some workmates for a drink and a bite to eat. When she came home, she said that the Moon looked odd, as it was very low in the sky, and not in its usual position for that particular time of night. So of course I had to go out with my camera & tripod. It was difficult trying to take a picture, as there too many street lights about, and it confused my G1. But after various goes, I managed to get this shot with my 45-200mm lens.

3 comments:

  1. Nice shot! I always have trouble taking pictures of the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an apt posting with the moon landing today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot on - my friend.
    Yup, Im back lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.