Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 18 October 2009

Manga Management


I went for a bike ride around Wollaton Park today. I'd read that there was some sort of WW2 show on in the park, as it had been used by the Americans in the early 1940s. But I was a bit disappointed, as it was only 2 guys dressed up like soldiers. Still I had a look around the hall. Took quite a few photos of the grounds & then by accident I stumbled on some university students who were dressed as Manga (Japanese comics) characters. I was asked if I would pose for a photo with one of them, so of course I did the same.

5 comments:

  1. The things we come across!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha this is kinda freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, that was me and Korali ;) thanks for the nice reaction and the pic, was nice meeting you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.