Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 29 October 2009

Crysis, What Crysis?


This week Nottingham has been turned into GameCity; a heaven for computer game fans. I'm not one myself. Never have been. I might do the odd thing on facebook, but soon grow tired of it. I spotted a friend of mine today who was helping to organise it. He told me about this game where people shoot these real soldiers who can't see anything. Some staging had been created with sand, palm trees and the like. People could watch the action from peepholes around the enclosure. I popped my camera up to the little window and had a look through my flip screen. And here's what I saw...

5 comments:

  1. That's um, kind of creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it but then I gave up hunting deer MANY years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good God! As if there isn't enough war in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a game where people shoot soldiers - what is the city thinking of allowing this - Nottingham has a worse reputation than Manchester & Birmingham for gun crime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good of you to bring this up and show - just whats going on here, cant belive that Nottingham would do this, it must make things worse - as things are today, must say I'm shocked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.