Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Pussy Galore


I showed you Marmalade way back in July, while he was visiting our garden. But things have since developed, and now he's moved in. Whilst I'm writing this, he's asleep on the chair beside me. I never knew cats slept so much. Last night, he fell asleep about 10pm, and didn't wake up until 7.45 this morning, as I was getting up. He mews, so we know when to let him out, but soon comes back. He also waits for us to come back from work. Gail bought him a little bed the other day,which he has been sleeping in. But last night he somehow managed to drag it off the chair. I keep saying he. But we have no real idea how to tell girl cats from boy cats.

8 comments:

  1. Cute.
    The cottage is from a brochure GM.
    Did you get my email ?? about a meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generally, if you roll the cat on his/her back, the difference is obvious. If not, a local vet or shelter should be able to help you

    ReplyDelete
  3. She/he adopted you!!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats have a way of moving in where ever they want. You life will never be the same again

    ReplyDelete
  5. get him/her checked over at the vets asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. are u serious? my vet just blew down around the bottom of my cat's tail and sure enough no testicles...:-) when in doubt, 'blow'.... gently..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't think he/she was a stray? So pleased Marmalade has found a loving home♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is it about Marmalade (or ginger)cats? We were adopted by one about five years ago; I think one of our other cats invited him in. Sleeping is what cats do: about sixteen hours a day on average. Mind you a lot of it is cat-napping :-)

    As for sexing animals: plenty of folks have already given you advice about that.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.