Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 9 November 2009

Food, Glorious Food


Phil, one of my photography and blogging pals has written about a book he's just finished reading. Phil has a great interest in cookery and all things culinary and revelled about Tom Parker Bowles' Full English. As I was in the library today, I thought I would see if I could find a copy. Alas it was on loan, but I found his "Year of Eating Dangerously". So will give that a go.

If you fancy reading Phil's very amusing foodie blog here's the link.

I hope Phil doesn't mind me saying, but he is desperately looking for work at the moment. So if there are any Nottingham based employers in the catering trade that are on the look out for some reliable and knowledgeable hands. Please drop Phil a message.

3 comments:

  1. Did you know he got thrown out of his Chelsea F&C shop. too smelly and noisy for the locals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find it interesting GM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:54 pm

    Going in search of culinary extremes? Just drop into McDonalds...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.