Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Song Sung Bad


I did something rather embarrassing and quite out of character today. I sang in public! And what was worse, being filmed doing it. No, I'm not auditioning for the next X Factor, but for a chance to be part of Lily Allen's next video. A company is going around the country filming people singing along to Lily's song "The Fear". It's also been a way of X Box 360 publicising their new Karaoke machine.

My effort should be on line in a few days time, with the full video being available sometime later this month. If you have a masochistic side, you might be able to find my appalling version by opting for Nottingham & Broad Marsh. No, I'm not giving you my special code number. You'll just have to sit though several other terrible singers first.

2 comments:

  1. Whats this - Singing for your supper GM.lol.


    Pop in and vote for your favorite Header.If you have the time,thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Gail has never been prouder! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.