Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 15 November 2009

Not That Long Ago


Besides doing some decorating, I have been scanning some of old negatives to put on my Flickr page. Having not taken any photos today. I didn't want cream paint on my lovely black G1, I am showing you one of these negatives. It's of the Trent University building that I took sometime in the 1980s. I can't exactly tell you when. But what I can say is that if you were to take the same shot today, the area would look just about the same. The only big difference is the road layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.