Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 11 November 2009

King For The Day


The BBC's wildlife presenter and cameraman Simon King was in town today signing books at Waterstones. A small peaceful line of people had formed when I got there in readiness for his arrival. His most well known TV work is the Big Cat Diary. More recently he has done Autumnwatch; a daily update on the lives of woodland creatures.

I'm expecting to see a more rowdy crowd tomorrow, as the comedian Al Murray will be signing copies of his latest Pub Landlord book.

3 comments:

  1. Nice one GM, Al Murray eh, anyone would think he runs a pub lol. Great man and Comedian tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:54 pm

    I had never heard of the man but I like what he is doing in his writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:16 pm

    I really like them both - Al Murray and Simon King that is. Autumnwatch is compulsive viewing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.