Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 30 November 2009

Oi, I'm Thirsty!


Of course I tuned the cold water tap on. Very gently though, I didn't want to scare our sweet little pet. I had seen her drink the water from our pond many times and from some buckets in the garden. But for some strange reason, she won't drink fresh water from a clean bowl. Gail & I wandered if the various chemicals they put in water was putting her off. But as you can see from my snap, she was quite happy to sup the water from the tap. Practically lapping it up you might say!

10 comments:

  1. Neat capture my friend.You'll make a photographer yet,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cat that insists on drinking from the tap... I've tried one of those small table fountains, that worked for awhile, even put some ice cubes in her water dish. Now I am back to turning on the tap for her....she is very stubborn and will wait for me to turn it on even tho there is a nice size bowl of water for her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah--this brings back memories of the cat I had during college. He'd curl up in the bathroom sink, and I'd turn the tap on to a drip, whereupon he'd lay there for hours, catching each one.

    Cats definitely need therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see we are both on a cat motif! Love your two posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A terrific capture! An unusual cat, I'd bet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen a cat do that - I thought they were all afraid of running water!
    Three Rivers Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our cat used to do this. They are funny creatures!

    In the end it got so annoying, him running and jumping up at the bathroom sink, tripping us up, meowing, that we just had to stop. He now drinks from the bowl but for about 6 months we were wrapped round his little paw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.