Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Oi You Two!


Whilst at work this morning, Nicky who sits opposite me glanced out of the window which looks out onto a multi-storey car park, and wondered who these two people were and what they were staring at. So I got out my camera and trusty 45-200mm lens and took some shots. The two lads then started waving at us. we of course waved back. Later in the afternoon, they came back to their car, and before they left, gave us another wave.

You may have noticed that I have put on a new header picture. It's dedicated to my friend Imac, who with some other bloggers have set themselves a little competition. Follow the link and vote.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you my friend.
    Tis a window wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new header photo! Isn't it great when people are just happy, friendly and a little silly! Wahoo! Hello! Yippee! Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you now have 2 new friends?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, they looked happy to see you and your camera!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.