Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 12 April 2012

All Washed Up


As it was sunny on my way home, I took another detour through Highfields. I knew that the sun wouldn't last long, as the storm clouds were gathering. So I didn't hang around too much. I took a number of shots of the park, as the light was quite good.

I tend to use 'manual' these days on my camera, but forgot to change the settings. So the first one, this, was rather overblown. But instead of deleting it, I've messed around with it in iPhoto, and tried to tun it into something artistic.

Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. I like i but if you zoomed and cropped - you would see more detail in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.