Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 28 April 2012

Tide's In!


I knew it was going to be another bad weekend for rain. So here's a photo of a huge puddle in Highfields. I bet there are thousands and thousands around the country this size, if not bigger.

Ironically there was a drought alert issued a few weeks ago by the water companies, and they decreed that there should be a hosepipe ban until further notice. Obviously no one is using their hosepipe at the moment. Even cars are being washed for free by the precipitation.

I don't know how long it is going to last, but hopefully after the Bank Holiday next Monday, Mister Sunshine should be making a re-appearance. I hope so, as I have a serious amount of gardening to do.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.