Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 28 January 2013

A Sepia Moment

A bit of a grey day today. Although the snow has completely disappeared now, the sun hasn't replaced it. But the wind has. It was a bit of a struggle cycling to and from work today. Headwind all the way on bot journeys.

I was hoping to show a photo or two of a demonstration that took place at lunchtime in the Old Market Square. But there were only about six people there. So it wasn't worth it.

I have therefore nothing new today. So it's a quick raid on the archive, and thought I'd show this from a foggy ride through Highfields a couple of weeks ago.



1 comment:

  1. This is poetry for me, you are a talented photographer, wonderful image!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.