Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 19 January 2013

Cold As The Grave


No more snow today, but the snow from yesterday still remains. So as usual, I went into Beeston to do some food shopping and to have a look around. I also went on the hunt for some snowy pics.

And what better than Beeston's parish church. I often have a wander there when there is a wedding going on. Remember the buses from last year?

So here are a couple of shots; one of the church itself, and one of some of the old gravestones that date from the 1800s.


3 comments:

  1. Magnificent Church and brilliant idea for your title and I love the second composition, very artistic shot!
    Happy Sunday!Here it's snowing again today. I was thinking of going out to take pictures of the snow during the weekend, but it's better stay inside home ( bad bronchitis since a few weeks and I'm not feeling motivated to walk)
    :(
    Enjoy your Sunday!
    hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a frozen time in the grave yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gravestones shot. I like to wander around in churchyards, there is so much to see and the victorian gravestones are so beautiful.. I have been known to make wax rubbings from the artwork on them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.