Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 26 January 2013

G'day


Today is Australia Day. That great, sunny continent 12,000 miles away from here.

I have two, half brothers and several nieces and nephews. Gail and I got married at the Chinese Gardens in Sydney, almost seven years ago now.

As part of the City Daily Photo sub theme day, I am participating with this Australian themed bar sited in central Nottingham.

It's on St James' Street. It's not a pub I have been in, as I tend to go to The Roebuck, which is a bit further down. Especially on a Thursday, when it's Curry Night.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.