Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 14 January 2013

Snowly Does It


Well it's arrived, Nottingham's first proper snowfall of the year.

It wasn't that thick to start with, so it didn't stop me cycling to work. Of course I just had to make a detour through Highfields. I must have spent over twenty minutes snapping away at the various wintery scenes on offer.

Here's the lake surrounded by snow dusted  trees. While below is a shot of the castle, which I took at lunchtime when the snow began to fall at a decent rate. I couldn't go into the grounds as they are closed on a Monday, which is good in a way, as the snow hadn't been disturbed by tourists.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:33 pm

    Great snow scene's of the Castle and Lakeside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header! :)
    Winter scenery is very special in Nottingham, I'm delighted by these images!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter is upon us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.