Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 31 July 2013

i-phone photography


Besides taking photos almost everyday with my wonderful Olympus OMD, I take photos with my mobile phone, especially if I am wanting to put something on Twitter.

Here's a small selection of some of my pictures, after I downloaded them from my phone and into Lightroom. By the way the effects are on my phone and not part of Lightroom.

The top picture is of The Castle pub and Fothergills restaurant, that are situated opposite the castle.


I came across this bottle of sauce at a local restaurant called Las Iguanas. I went there the other day for a goodbye lunch for a couple of people that were leaving the place that I used to work at.


I took this photo for a 'where is it' quiz on Twitter. Most people thought it was near the canal. But it is in fact close to the Broad Marsh shopping centre.

And finally here's a shot of the path that runs down the side of St Mary's Church in the Lace Market. I've tried to give the photo a vintage look, as the area is full of Victorian buildings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.