Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 2 September 2013

Patience


Coming out of Sainsbury's supermarket tonight I heard this dog barking that was tied up near my bike. So after loading my saddle bags with the groceries that I'd bought, I started to talk to him, to try and stop his barking, as I don't think its ever good for a dog to bark too much, unless its a warning or something.

He was obviously missing his master or mistress, who had gone shopping too.  After a little while, he calmed down a bit and I then got out my camera, as I thought he might make for a cute pooch portrait.

He was a bit unsure at first as to what my OMD might be, as he might not have seen a camera before. He cowered a little bit and started to bark again but soon got over his apprehension, and then quietly sat down while I got a few shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.