Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Read All About It


For a few weeks now I have been sending in some event photos to our local free newspaper. And they have been happy to print them.  I was very excited to see that one of my photos had made the front page of this week's issue, with another three on one of the inside pages, which were to do with the Festivals of Light show last week.

I am always delighted to see any of my photos in print, as you never know who may see it and might want me to do some photography for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.