Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Down The Drain


Yesterday, I promised I'd show you a better picture of the fire damaged building, taken with my FZ18. I have taken some, but there was more excitement in the city centre today. Diesel had leaked from a supermarket tanker and had rolled down Derby Road. The fuel that is, not the lorry!
The police had blocked off Maid Marian Way whilst the council arrived and threw loads of sand over the road. The incident happened at about 10:30 this morning, whilst I took this picture at 12:10.

Fire photo will appear tomorrow. Promise. Unless some other disaster occurs!

2 comments:

  1. what a time you are having keeping the firemen busy - just shows how essential they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too late tomorrow,lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.